Notifications
Clear all

Help with needles

13 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
(@smallguy160)
Topic starter  

Need some advise on needles, I was thinkin on goin with 25g 1inch needle now when i inject that, i just want to make sure, I would put the fully needle in, right? And not to tense up right ? I also read that it's best to do after a shower in the morning? Any adivice Guy's ???????? I am pretty sure i know what i'm doin but i just want to triple check myself first and I figured this is the best place to find out !

(@mr-rogers)

i guess 25 guage is fine i used 22guage or 23...DONOT TENSE UP...i did in my last inj ....it hurt like a bastard for the next few days...yes alll the way in

ReplyQuote
(@smallguy160)
Topic starter  

Is the 22 g 1 in better---- I was thinking about doing it in the ass so but is the leg better and what about the sanic never is that something to even worry about really ?

ReplyQuote
(@kingusman)

The nerve is located closer to the spine or crach of your arse. You want to be injecting in the ooter, upper quarter and shouldn't hit anything there. I have used 21g for glutes but if I do it anywhere else i'll most likely go with something a little smaller.

ReplyQuote
BigWill
(@bigwill)
Eminent Member

Use a 1.5 inch for yer ass...if you are shooting oil, 25 is pretty small...go with 23.

ReplyQuote
(@lb45lb)

I use a 1.5 23 gauge for Test Prop it takes longer than the 21 or 18 gauge but the pain is a lot less...Also i do not stick it in all the way when i go in the shoulder but its in all the way when i shoot it in the ass.

ReplyQuote
(@forcedoutage)

I think 1.5" 23 gauge is good for most any ass stabbing. It handles the thicker stuff decent and the less oily stuff too.

ReplyQuote
maximized
(@maximized)
Trusted Member

SmallGuy, you should be okay with 1 inch (he has low bf), but you can use 1.5 to be sure.

you will feel when it is sliding easily through the fat, and teh resistance will increase when you hit muscle-and then go a bit further.

like was said above, if you divided you cheek into quarters like this + then you want to hit the upper outside quadrant. make sure to aspirate before injecting, and if you see blood, withdraw and try again. you will most likely just see some air bubbles come back into the syringe. that is okay. press slowly.

the best way to do it without tensing, that I have found, is to stand with your weight on one leg, put the other knee (bent) resting on the toilet and relaxed. Shoot the side that has no weight on it and keep it realxed.

Some like it in the am, but personally I hit right before I go to the gym. Great boost...

max.

**The author in no way condones the use, sale or purchase of illegal substances.

ReplyQuote
(@frank-sepe)

23 1.5. Best in my friends experiences.

ReplyQuote
(@theogre)

23 guage, 1.5 inch, will help with the oil not leaking out

ReplyQuote
Killer Quads81
(@killer-quads81)

I like 22x1.5. Gear passes through pretty fast. I always go in 1.5 inches no matter where I inject. You can inject whenever you want, as long as you are not useing something very fast acting like tren or suspension. In that case you would want to inject @ the same time every day. I inject first thing every morning.

ReplyQuote
(@bighops)

Bro there is a good site you should look at called http://www.spotinjections.com. /" target="_blank" rel="noopener">www.spotinjections.com. It will show you the proper injection site for your ass and your leg.

ReplyQuote
(@rickisrad)

what size is the best to use for fina????

ReplyQuote
Share: