Notifications
Clear all

alternating injection sites

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@kisersozey)
Topic starter  

I wanted to know if it is better to alternating injection sites based on the body part that I am going to workout that day.
I am taking winny and Fina.
I don't think the fina makes a difference where you take it, right? and its also too thick to take it in the Pec and Bycep, am I correct here? so my question is for the winny.

-Kiser

GFK
 GFK
(@gfk)

DRINK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
maximized
(@maximized)
Trusted Member

the best way is to site inject into the mucle you will be working that day. increased blood flow to that area will help circulate the compound and spread it faster after injection. it also helps in reducing the pain commonly associated with site injects.

max.

**The author in no way condones the use, sale or purchase of illegal substances. This information is for entertainment purposes only.

ReplyQuote
stivard
(@stivard)
Trusted Member

u can site inject both of those

THE CYCLE GURU

ReplyQuote
4plates
(@4plates)
Eminent Member

Posted by: maximized
the best way is to site inject into the mucle you will be working that day. increased blood flow to that area will help circulate the compound and spread it faster after injection. it also helps in reducing the pain commonly associated with site injects.

max.

**The author in no way condones the use, sale or purchase of illegal substances. This information is for entertainment purposes only.

ditto

You can always tell an Irishman,but you cant tell him much!

ReplyQuote
Share: