13%bf
Goal: put on alot of muscle, and not TOO much water
Training: 4 years

last cycle: drol 50mg/ed sust-1gram/week EQ-600mg/wk

week 1-10-----QV Enan--1gram/wk

week 1-12-----QV Deca---400mg/wk

week 3-12------QV bold---600mg/wk

week 13-15-----HCG therapy 5000IU every 5 days
but im wonderin if its pointless to incorporate both a deca and an EQ in the same cycle??? and if i should UP my EQ dose help me mass brothers

(@250byxmas)

IMO, you should go with either EQ or Deca, but not both. Not that using both won't help you (they are both anabolic), but you may react better to one than the other. When you do your next cycle, you'll be asking yourself "Did I make the gains because of the deca or the EQ?"

Keep it simple so that you have a way of measuring the results and improving your cycle next time.

BTW, why are you starting the EQ at week 3? If you are one of those people who gets hungry from EQ, I'd start that early on...

ReplyQuote
(@dizelthreat)
Topic starter  
Posted by: 250ByXmas
"Did I make the gains because of the deca or the EQ?"

bro i think you're absolutely right......that happened to me before.....i didnt know what was makin me more vascular....eq or deca....i'm gonna stick with the EQ....so you think i should start the eq earlier? like week 1?

ReplyQuote
(@dizelthreat)
Topic starter  

Mac ive done 7 cycles before.....

IRON...from what i understood if im taking quality HCG....i should start 10-12 days after my last injection

ReplyQuote
(@dizelthreat)
Topic starter  

Maxim--i've heard of starting HCG at week 3...and post cycle of course .....how would i fit the HCG in my MID cycle?? the dosages, when to end? when to start test back up...etc...etc.

ReplyQuote
ironman_845
(@ironman_845)
Eminent Member

give eq/deca 3 weeks to clear your system before starting pct..

ReplyQuote
(@dizelthreat)
Topic starter  

Mac ive done 7 cycles before.....

IRON...from what i understood if im taking quality HCG....i should start 10-12 days after my last injection

ReplyQuote
(@dizelthreat)
Topic starter  

Maxim--i've heard of starting HCG at week 3...and post cycle of course .....how would i fit the HCG in my MID cycle?? the dosages, when to end? when to start test back up...etc...etc.

ReplyQuote
maximized
(@maximized)
Trusted Member

drop the deca. leave doses as is. start the EQ at week one. HCG during the cycle and post.

max.

**The author in no way condones the use, sale or purchase of illegal substances. This information is for entertainment purposes only.

ReplyQuote
(@dizelthreat)
Topic starter  

ReplyQuote
ironman_845
(@ironman_845)
Eminent Member

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/<a href='https://www.buysteroids.ws/clomiphene-1345/clomid-29144.html'>clomid</a>-hcg.asp" target="_blank" rel="noopener">good article re clomid & hcg..

ReplyQuote
Share: