Notifications
Clear all

Help my cow get strong again.

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@messiahofpower)
Topic starter  

Ok, first a little about me. I am 6ft 300lbs at about 25% fat coming off a three year layoff. did maybe 2-3 cycles in the past so not very experienced. I am looking to gain back my strength from before when I weighed 350+ which was 550+bench 700+squat 600+ deadlift. Right now I am at maybe 350-375 bench 500 squat and 450 deadlift. I have ordered a little Tren 2 carts and a whole 100 doses of Test Pro what would be the best way to take these to regain my strength as fast as possible? There is a Bench contest in about three months and the guy that has won it many times has never did over 450.

maximized
(@maximized)
Trusted Member

week 1-10 75mg tren per day
week 1-10 500mg test per week in ed shots if it is prop

you could also add 50-100mg abombs per day for the first 4 weeks or so.winstrol also has phenomenal strength increases. you could add it at 50mg per day for week 7-13, and/or at the start instead of the abombs.

max.

**The author in no way condones the use, sale or purchase of illegal substances. This information is for entertainment purposes only.

ReplyQuote
stivard
(@stivard)
Trusted Member

suspension would of been better
and make sure u get some abombs or Dbol like max said
but id run the fina, bombs and prop right up till the contest
weeks 1-10 fina 75mg/ed
weeks 1-10 prop 500mg/week
weeks 6-10 bombs 50-100mg/ed
(assuming at the end of week 10 is ur contest)

THE CYCLE GURU

ReplyQuote
ironman_845
(@ironman_845)
Eminent Member

At your size I'd run the doses higher.. i've done fina @ 150mg/ed.. just work you way up so you can judge how it effects your attitude.. I'd also kick the test up to at least 100mg/ed.. nice thing about drol is it helps 'lube' the joints..

ReplyQuote
(@messiahofpower)
Topic starter  

Thanks guys for all your help, I plan on wasting this guy he has won like 3-4 times in a row but now the new dog is in town

ReplyQuote
Share: