Help with wife's Cycle

12 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
nero
 nero
(@nero)
Topic starter  

38 yr old, 150lb @ 5'10". Lifting for several yrs. She will be using winny and clen. We are thinking of adding either Test Cyp at low dose (she has in the past witout sides) or eq, but are undecided?
She has 2 cycles under her belt (one var. the other low dose test.) Any ladies here with exp on test or EQ please give us some feedback, like dose, freq, length

Thank You
Nero

Cutieface
(@cutieface)
Eminent Member

EQ would be safer for her then test.....50mg every week....w/ Anavar.....damn she'll be stronger then you *smile*

Keep me updated

PMS

"I love the way you look at me, I love the way you smack my ass, I love the dirty things you do when I take control of you"

ReplyQuote
nero
 nero
(@nero)
Topic starter  

Thx pmslunatic for your help. Can u give us some of your personal pro's & con's on the test issue for females there is some much controversy over it. And if we choose it what do u think a good dose is with cyp.

thx
nero

ReplyQuote
Cutieface
(@cutieface)
Eminent Member

Nero hon I would not use Cyp.....

my current cycle which I just started is

50mg of eq /week
50mg prop/week (inject every 3 days)
25mcg t3

if the first 2 weeks are successful I plan on upping my dose of prop to 75mg and the eq to 100mg....

I have anavar on hand but am saving that to bridge w/......

what exactly is she looking to accomplish exactly?

PMS

"I love the way you look at me, I love the way you smack my ass, I love the dirty things you do when I take control of you"

ReplyQuote
nero
 nero
(@nero)
Topic starter  

We both are rock climbers and have trouble keeping on hard earned lean muscle mass (hell i drop from 210 to 160 from on to off climbing season, climbing just burns tissue up) She hopes to bulk up as much as possible but maintain a low bf% before we go out again. So u do cycle Test Prop then? How are your sides from it.

ReplyQuote
Cutieface
(@cutieface)
Eminent Member

how much protien is she taking in?

I just st arted it..it's my first time us ing prop.....keeping the dose low....50mg/week divided into shots every 3rd day...doing site injections w/ the prop.....I'll keep you posted

Cutie

ReplyQuote
(@dextermanley)

Prop is better (for a woman) than cyp because it's a faster ester and will be out of her body faster if she experiences unpleasant sides. A good starting dose for prop would be 50mg/E3D.

Make sure that you start low with the EQ and build up so that you can monitor for sides. Particularly if you decide to stack.

Ecstasy
(dexters wife)

ReplyQuote
nero
 nero
(@nero)
Topic starter  

U guys are great thx everyone

nero

ReplyQuote
Cutieface
(@cutieface)
Eminent Member

Posted by: dextermanley
Prop is better (for a woman) than cyp because it's a faster ester and will be out of her body faster if she experiences unpleasant sides. A good starting dose for prop would be 50mg/E3D.

Make sure that you start low with the EQ and build up so that you can monitor for sides. Particularly if you decide to stack.

Ecstasy
(dexters wife)

That would be 50mg every week divided into injections every 3 days....

PMS

ReplyQuote
nero
 nero
(@nero)
Topic starter  

Ok, we went with the prop and eq at 50mg ew x 10 weeks. Thanks for the help ladies, OHH by the way what are the post cycle needs for the female?

Thx All
Nero

ReplyQuote
Cutieface
(@cutieface)
Eminent Member

for you? I suggest you stay away and clear for a few weeks LOL

just remember and she needs to remember also that her h ormonal levels are going to be out of wack for a while, I usually will finish up a cycle and start taking estroven PMS and also time the end of my cycles to coincide w/ my period....something I've learned to do....

personally I find that once I get my period I'm back to my normal self, but prior to that I'm a raving nut job....(hence the nick name *wink*)

PMS

ReplyQuote
nero
 nero
(@nero)
Topic starter  

Thanks PMS, if u do not have an MD yet you should look into it.

ReplyQuote
Share: