Notifications
Clear all

How dose this cycle look???

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@neils1153)
Topic starter  

just wondering how this cycle looks... currently i am 190lbs, pretty low BF... i have a solid routine, and ditet down pat... i have done 4 good cycles in the past and my first which was lousy "200" russian D's... i havent been on in over 2 years due to a car wreck that kept me form even working out... here it is...

weeks 1-4 800mg test,= 400mg QV cyp/400mg QV prop, also 40mg Dbol

weeks 5-6 600mg QV cypionate

weeks 7-8 400mg QV cypionate

weeks 9-10 200mg QV cypionate

im toying with the idea of throwing in some EQ 7-12 starting off at 400-500mg per week and starting a taper around week 10

BigWill
(@bigwill)
Eminent Member

Run the test and the EQ constant throughout the cycle bro, no taper. I wouldnt waste the prop but just run the cyp all the way.

ReplyQuote
(@neils1153)
Topic starter  

thats cool... i just figured i would use to prop along with the dbol to really "kick start", my cycle... so you think it would be pretty much pointless to use the prop since i have the dbol??? and also has anyone had trouble finding those 10mg Denk dbol caps???

ReplyQuote
Killer Quads81
(@killer-quads81)

I would still use the prop, but thats just me, I frontload everything. Sure u have the dbol, but there is still some cyp going to waste w/o frontloading. Regardless, run the cyp @ 600mg/week the entire time.

ReplyQuote
shortz
(@shortz)
Eminent Member

why does everyone insist on doing this...run the prop the whole way if you are going to use it at all.

I also agree with BW.

ReplyQuote
4plates
(@4plates)
Eminent Member

you can use the prop at the end to get through the grey area befor clomid,save the eq if you cant run it through the entire cycle. and run the prop wk 11-12-13 @ 75-100 mg ed and jump on clomid 3 days out

You can always tell an Irishman,but you cant tell him much!

ReplyQuote
Share: