Welcome to Steroids.Reviews Forum!

Notifications
Clear all

PROVIROXYL-old trick or its really worth using?

15 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
ana_11
(@ana_11)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

guys one of the things i was interested latly were POT after cycles,any one use prov with the cycle to max the effect of testo? or after with post recov.how do u discribe it effective ,not worth it,good or bad?

Proviroxyl(MESTEROLONE)
PROVIROXYL is a synthetic male androgen used for increasing sperm count and quality in infertile men, it also improves mood and memory. Its designed to be used for months without break and is very mild when compared to other steroids used by bodybuilders. It is also very easy on liver. But at the same time it has limited use in bodybuilding. If any potent anti aromatase like Anastrozole, Teslac and Formestane are used it has no use in a cycle. Only left uses are that it hardens your body like no one else and can give you competition looks for months, it also helps post cycle depression and lack of sex drive.
When other anti-aromatase are not in use it can be used at 25-50mg/day anymore might hinder gains a bit and it is also hard on your prostate, almost as much as DHT. Although every thing about PROVIROXYL is not known, some experts of medicines say that it binds itself to aromatase enzyme to some extent and prevents aromatization of Testosterone to estrogen this quality also involves estrogen receptor down regulation, which might be the reason of the hard body appearance.
Still I think that it has many uses particularly when coming off cycle when there is a sudden overflow of estrogen in body it helps to keep the ratio in favour of androgens, which prevents fat storage. It should be used for three weeks post cycle while tapering its dosage; any more might slow the recovery process of HPTA.
cheers

MrAust92
(@mraust92)

Cant say mate, I've not used it as part of a post cycle therapy approach.

Maybe someone else can comment??

Bumping it up!

ReplyQuote
sanctum2k
(@sanctum2k)
Eminent Member

I have used PROVIROXYL before..... it is great, too expensive, but great.......

ReplyQuote
(@jerrythejuicer)

No good for post cycle as it will supress bodies natural test levels

ReplyQuote
sanctum2k
(@sanctum2k)
Eminent Member

But it it will stop estrogen rebound during post-cycle

ReplyQuote
ana_11
(@ana_11)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Bump for more rep, also some poeple use it when they start to drop the dose down at the end of cycle till the 2nd week of clomid treatment,it prevent the astrogen level from going too high,block cortison ,increase sex drive at this time and harden the gains.with cycle ,i tried it ,i got good gains when im on it, may be it increase the effect of test by binding into reseptors and estrogen receptor down regulation, not sure though.

ReplyQuote
Deziner
(@deziner)

Here is some info I posted on it before. Hope it may help.

Pro viron is a synthetic, orally effective androgen which does not have any anabolic characteristics. PROVIROXYL is used in school medicine to ease or cure disturbances eaused by a deficiency of male sex hormones. Many athletes, for this reason, often use PROVIROXYL at the end of a steroid treatment in order to increase the reduced testosterone production. This, however is not a good idea since PROVIROXYL has no effect on the body's own testosterone production but-as mentioned in the beginning-only reduces or completely eliminates the dysfunctions caused by the testosterone deficiency. These are in particular impotence which is mostly caused by an androgen deficiency that can occur after the discontinuance of steroids, and infertility which manifests itself in a reduced sperm count and a reduced sperm quality. PROVIROXYL is therefore taken during a steroid administration or after discontinuing the use of the steroids, to eliminate a possible impotency or a reduced sexual interest. This, however does not contribute to the maintainance of strength and muscle mass after the treatment. There are other better suited compounds for this (see HCG and Clomid). For this reason PROVIROXYL is unfortunately cunsidered by many to be a useless and unnecessary compound.

You should be aware that PROVIROXYL is also an estrogen antagonist which prevents the aromatization of steroids. Unlike the antiestrogen Nolvadex which only blocks the estrogen receptors (see Nolvadex) PROVIROXYL already prevents the aromatizing of steroids. Therefore gynecomastia and increased water retention are successfully blocked. Since PROVIROXYL strongly suppresses the forming of estrogens no rebound effect occurs after discontinuation of use of the compound as is the case with, for example, Nolvadex where an aromatization of the steroids is not prevented. One can say that Nolvadex cures the problem of aromatization at its root while Nolvadex simply cures the symptoms. For this reason male athletes should prefer PROVIROXYL to Nolvadex. With PROVIROXYL the athlete obtains more muscle hardness since the androgen level is increased and the estrogen concentration remains low. This, in particular, is noted positively during the preparation for a competition when used in combination with a diet. Female athletes who naturally have a higher estrogen level often supplement their steroid intake with PROVIROXYL resulting in an increased muscle hardness. In the past it was common for bodybuilders to take a daily dose of one 25 mg tablet over several weeks, sometimes even months, in order to appear hard all year round. This was especially important for athletes appearances at guest performances, seminars and photo sessions. Today Clenbuterol is usually taken over the entire year since possible virilization symptoms cannot occur which is not yet the case with PROVIROXYL. Since PROVIROXYL is very effective male athletes usually need only 50 mg/day which means that the athlete usually takes one 25 mg tablet in the morning and another 25 mg tablet in the evening. In some cases one 25 mg tablet per day is sufficient. When combining PROVIROXYL with Nolvadex (50 mg PROVIROXYL/day and 20 mg Nolvadex/day) this will lead to an almost complete suppression of estrogen.

The side effects of PROVIROXYL in men are low at a dosage of 2-3 tablets/day so that PROVIROXYL, taken for example in combination with a steroid cycle, can be used comparatively without risk over several weeks. Since PROVIROXYL is well-tolerated by the liver liver dysfunctions do not occur in the given dosages. For athletes who are used to acting under the motto "more is better" the intake of PROVIROXYL could have a paradoxical effect. The most common side effect of PROVIROXYL-or in this case, secondary symptom- is in part a distinct sexual overstimulation and in some cases continuous penis erection. Since this condition can be painful and lead to possible damages, a lower dosage or discontinuing the compound are the only sensible solutions. Female athletes should use PROVIROXYL with caution since possible androgenic side effects cannot be excluded. Women who want to give PROVIROXYL a try should not take more than one 25 mg tablet per day. Higher dosages and periods of intake of more than four weeks considerably increase the risk of virilization symptoms. Female athletes who have no difficulties with PROVIROXYL obtain good results with 25 mg PROVIROXYL/day and 20 mg Nolvadex/day and, in combination with a diet, report an accelerated fat breakdown and continuously harder muscles.

PROVIROXYL is one of the very few steroid hormones which is still sufficiently available. The brand name PROVIROXYL costs about $35 in Germany and contains fifty 25 mg tablets. Vistimon by Jenapharm costs $ 14 per box and is packaged in two push-through strips of 10 tablets each. PROVIROXYL by Asche contains 30 dragees and costs $20.. As one can see all German manufacturers charge about $70 for one 25 mg Mesterolon tablet. This is similar to the generally observed price of $ 1 per tablet on the black market. Since the Spanish and Mexican PROVIROXYL are less expensive than the German PROVIROXYL (all compounds are by Schering) they are more readily available on the black market. The original price for 20 tablets in Spain, for example, is $ 3.60. Depending on the country of origin PROVIROXYL is packaged differently. The German PROVIROXYL is offered in small glass vials while the Spanish, Greek, and Mexican versions are included in push-through strips. However, all PROVIROXYL tablets have one thing in common: they are all indented and on the back have the stamp AX,surrounded by a hexagon. So far there are no fakes available of either PROVIROXYL or its generic compounds.

ReplyQuote
sanctum2k
(@sanctum2k)
Eminent Member

My brother is an ex Aust champ.... he will never cycle without it...

Take that for what it's worth....

ReplyQuote
(@greyphantom)

Have used it on many a cycle and will continue to do so... always hardens me up (in more ways than one ) and I like its anti e properties.... usually use it continuous throughout the cycle...

ReplyQuote
sanctum2k
(@sanctum2k)
Eminent Member

hahahaha....

certainly hardened me up.......... the g/f luvs it.

ReplyQuote
mally454
(@mally454)

I never cycle without it. 4 tabs/day purely for the hardening factor, if nothing else.

ReplyQuote
ana_11
(@ana_11)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

mally , 4 isn't it too much .even for that man

ReplyQuote
sanctum2k
(@sanctum2k)
Eminent Member

4 is great........

ReplyQuote
mally454
(@mally454)

If you read the insert, it says 4 per day for months if you are using it for the proper reasons.

I've used it every time and never have any complaints. The only time I stopped using it half way through a cycle, I noticed I blew up alot more and swore I'd never cycle without it again.

ReplyQuote
sanctum2k
(@sanctum2k)
Eminent Member

Now, if it was just friggin affordable.....

List me....., please.......

ReplyQuote
Share: