Notifications
Clear all

Plz need some help with Creatine!!

19 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@gettinthere)

Dee-EnerGee
if you have a woolies or safeway near you, you can get Dextrose in the isle with the home brew stuff its pretty cheap about 3 bucks for a bag i think
GT

ReplyQuote
(@dee-energee)
Topic starter  

i got sum powerade powder im gonna use and then ill try and get some dextrose.. i think i mighta seen it b4 ill have another look soon!

ReplyQuote
 DAGO
(@dago)

Posted by: deadlift18
well, start off by buying some bulk dextrose. 1fast400 has it 2lbs for $2. or you could try a brewery store. then buy some plain creatine. you could also buy optimum's creatine/glutamine/taurine mix. it is $12.99 for 30 servings. then buy some ala caps. plain ala caps are pretty cheap and i highly doubt that muscletech puts r-ala in cell-tech anyway. if you got the extra dough get some r-ala, go to 1fast400 (15.00) and get theirs, or go to gotfina.com and buy their pur r-ala.

Your right, it is cheaper to make your own...I'll give a shot..
Thanks for the info man !!!!!! Looks like I owe you one...
Later....

ReplyQuote
(@irish_tony72)

I bought a pretty large amount of creatine powder and have been taking 5gms twice a day mixed with a dilute blackcurrent drink. My diet is good, I do 10mins of cardio and 90 mins of weights 3 times per week. I have not noticed a difference in strenght or size 3 weeks into my workouts. Am I looking for a miracle? or is it to soon?

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: