(@explode)

I train 6 days a wk..

Monday : Chest
Tuesday: Shoulders
Wednesday: Triceps
thursday: Back
Friday . Biceps and forearms
sat: legs
Sunday cardio and abs.. sometimes i slack off..

I think i maybe overtraining...

ReplyQuote
pacesetter
(@pacesetter)

Typically four days per week but sometimes three.

I used to train six days a week and even then had trouble taking just one day off. But when ur in ur early 20s, man, you can train everyday (espeically when an unemployed bum like I was then ) and you can just keep going back for more.

ReplyQuote
(@ozymick2)

i train 5 or 6 days a week on a 3 day split, if i start to ach to much do cardio only for a week

ReplyQuote
Musclechick
(@musclechick)

I train weights four times a week,

Sunday, Monday and then again Wednesday, Thursday

On the days I do weights I do 60 mins cardio

On non weight training days I do 90 mins cardio

ReplyQuote
(@aussieboy)

I do 'something' every day.... I 'need' the fix , heavy weights at least 4 times a week for the major body groups, light wieghts or sub groups 2-3 times a week ( abs , calves , arms etc ) cardio at least 3 times a week , usualy early mornings .... whatever just as long as I get my daily fix I dont care what the rest of every day throws at me...

ReplyQuote
Xanthine
(@xanthine)

3-4 times

I grow best with 5-6 days rest per body part...I stagnate with more than 7 days rest.

ReplyQuote
MonstaDwarf
(@monstadwarf)

I love to train. more than i love to compete or for that matter grow. So i train as often as i feel like. some time once in a week sometime seven days. I have a priority list regards bodyparts and so try to train the bodypart with the highest priority more frequently than one with a lower prioity.

ReplyQuote
(@sundevil)

3 on 1 off then 2 on 1 off -- doesn't matter what day of the week.

ReplyQuote
(@grandmasterflash)

About 3 x per week. Monday= chest / back Thursday= Shoulders / Arms Sunday=Legs

Usually take 2-3 days off after each workout. Low sets, 2-4 per body part. 10 sets ave per session. "Hard Out Balls 2 the wall shit!!" Made an effort to keep my reps 4-2-4 speed and controlled lately. Had to drop weight which was a little demoralizing but I'm now producing better results and less joint soreness.

ReplyQuote
(@dudsy)

has anyone else tried the 'dogcrap' style of training? im interested in hearing their results as well

ReplyQuote
Deziner
(@deziner)

Step has, he gave links above aswell.

ReplyQuote
 Step
(@step)

My training partner started doing it with me when I got back from overseas and he was about 85kg and has moved up to 90kg. So in about three months he got 5kg and he gets wasted every weekend and no strict diet....

ReplyQuote
(@dudsy)

sounds good, i skimmed the link, might give a go . Step, are you guys following the program from the above link?

ReplyQuote
Real1ty
(@real1ty)

4 days per week...Monday,tuesday,thursday and friday...this way i never do more that 2 days in a row and have weekends off which then gives the body AND the mind a rest and come monday i am hanging to get to the gym again.I think that the majority of bb have mostly overtrained for most of their lives .While it is obviously very important to rest your body it is also very important that your mind gets a rest so you go the gym with the mindset to train properly, not just go through the motions.

ReplyQuote
(@ozzie)

Posted by: Tiny Aussie
Everyday cept weekends, differing regime.

TA

Same here....

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share: